Your permission is required for the use of certain cookies. No permission is required for the cookies we use. We do this by means of a so-called cookie banner.
- The type of cookies and their objectives
We use the following types of cookies:
Functional cookies: these allow us to operate the website better and they make our website more user-friendly for the visitor. For example, we store your login details or what you have put in your shopping cart.
Anonymised analytical cookies: these ensure that an anonymous cookie is generated every time you visit a website. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. Only on the first visit, a cookie is created and on subsequent visits the existing cookie is used. This cookie is only for statistical purposes. For example, the following data can be collected:
- the number of unique visitors
- how often users visit the site
- which pages users view
- how long users view a certain page
- on which page visitors leave the site
Analytical cookies: these ensure that every time you visit a website a cookie is generated. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. Only on the first visit a cookie is created and on subsequent visits the existing cookie is used. This cookie is only for statistical purposes. This way data may be collected such as:
- the specific pages you've viewed
- how long you stayed on a particular page
- on which page you left the site
Personal tracking cookies: these allow us to learn that besides our website have also visited the relevant other website(s) from our network. The resulting profile is not linked to your name, address, e-mail address and the like, but only serves to match advertisements to your profile, so that they are as relevant as possible to you. We ask your permission for these cookies. These cookies are therefore not placed without your permission.
Tracking cookies from others: these keep track of the pages you visit on the internet in order to build your personal profile. This profile is not linked to your name, address, e-mail address and the like as known to us, but only serves to match advertisements to your profile so that they are as relevant as possible to you. We ask your permission for these cookies. These cookies are therefore not placed without your permission.
Social media related cookies: with these cookies websites like Facebook and LinkedIn register which articles and pages you share via their social media sharing buttons. They may also contain tracking cookies that track your surfing behavior on the web.
- Your rights with regard to your data
You have the right to inspect, rectify, limit and delete personal data. You also have the right to object to the processing of personal data and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. To prevent abuse, we may ask you to identify yourself adequately. When it comes to access to personal data linked to a cookie, we ask you to send a copy of the cookie in question. You can find this in the settings of your browser.
- Blocking and deleting cookies
At any time you can easily block cookies yourself or delete them via your internet browser. You can also set your internet browser so that you receive a message when a cookie is placed. You can also indicate that certain cookies may not be placed. View the help function of your browser for this option. If you delete the cookies in your browser, this may have consequences for the pleasant use of this website. Some tracking cookies are placed by third parties which, among other things, show you advertisements via our website. You can delete these cookies centrally via youronlinechoices.com.
Please note that if you don't want any cookies, we cannot guarantee that our website still works well. Some functions of the site may be lost or you may not be able to visit the website at all. In addition, refusing cookies does not mean that you will no longer see advertisements at all. The advertisements are then no longer tailored to your interests and can therefore be repeated more often.
How you can adjust your settings differs per browser. Please refer to the help function of your browsing or click on one of the links below to go directly to the manual of your browser.
- Google Chrome:https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=en
- Internet Explorer:https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/kb/278835
- Safari on smart phone:https://support.apple.com/en-en/HT201265
- Safari on Mac: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- New developments and unforeseen cookies
It is also possible that cookies are placed via our websites by others, of which we are not always aware. Do you encounter unforeseen cookies on our website that you cannot find in our overview? Please contact email@example.com. You can also contact the third party directly and ask which cookies they placed, what the reason is, what the lifespan of the cookie is and how they have guaranteed your privacy.
- Concluding remarks
We will have to adjust these statements from time to time, for example when we adjust our website or change the rules regarding cookies. You can consult this webpage for the latest version.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
27 mei 2022
S Schoo respects the privacy of its website visitors, in particular their rights regarding the automatic processing of personal data. We have therefore formulated and implemented a policy on complete transparency with our customers regarding the processing of personal data, its purpose(s) and the possibilities to exercise your legal rights in the best possible way.
If you require any additional information about the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens): https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl.
Article 1 - Definitions
- Website (hereinafter: "Website") www.texelseproducten.nl.
- Party responsible for processing personal data (hereinafter: "the controller"): S Schoo, residing at Brink 7, 1796AH De Koog, The Netherlands .
Article 2 - Access to the website
Access to and use of the website are strictly personal. You will refrain from using the data and information of this website for your own commercial, political or advertising purposes, as well as for any commercial offers, in particular unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 - Website content
All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations (animated) images, video images, sounds and all the technical applications that can be used to operate this website and more generally all the components used on this website, are protected by the laws on intellectual property. Any reproduction, repetition, use or modification, by any means whatsoever, of all or just part of it, including technical applications, without the prior written permission of the controller, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the controller may not take immediate action against any infringement, cannot be considered as a tacit consent, nor of a waiver of any right to prosecute the infringing party.
Article 4 - Management of the website
For the purpose of proper management of the site, the controller may at any time:
- suspend, interrupt, reduce or decline the access to the website for a particular category of visitors
- delete all information that may disrupt the functioning of the website or conflicts with national or international laws or is contrary to internet etiquette
- make the website temporarily unavailable in order to perform updates
Article 5 - Responsibilities
- The controller is not liable for any failure, disturbances, difficulties or interruptions in the functioning of the website, causing the (temporary) inaccessibility of the website or of any of its functionalities. You, yourself, are responsible for the way you seek connection to our website. You need to take all appropriate steps to protect your equipment and data against hazards such as virus attacks on the Internet. Furthermore, you are responsible for which websites you visit and what information you seek.
- The controller is not liable for any legal proceedings taken against you:
- because of the use of the website or services accessible via the Internet
- The controller is not liable for any damages that incur to you or third parties or your equipment, as a result of your connection to or use of the website and you will refrain from any subsequent (legal) action against the controller.
- If the controller is involved in a dispute because of your (ab)use of this website, he is entitled to (re)claim all subsequent damages from you.
Article 6 - Collection of data
- Your personal data will be collected by S Schoo and (an) external processor(s) .
- Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’).
- An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- The personal data that are collected on the website are used mainly by the collector in order to maintain a (commercial) relationship with you and if applicable in order to process your orders. They are recorded in an (electronic) register.
Article 7 - Your rights regarding information
- Pursuant to Article 13 paragraph 2 sub b GDPR each data subject has the right to information on and access to, and rectification, erasure and restriction of processing of his personal data, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability.
- You can exercise these rights by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Each request must be accompanied by a copy of a valid ID, on which you put your signature and state the address where we can contact you.
- Within one month of the submitted request, you will receive an answer from us.
- Depending on the complexity and the number of the requests this period may be extended to two months.
Article 8 - Legal obligations
- If any information is necessary in order to obtain access to certain features of the website, the controller will indicate the mandatory nature of this information when requesting these data.
Article 9 - Collected data and commercial offers
- You may receive commercial offers from the collector. If you do not wish to receive them (anymore), please send us an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your personal data may be used by our partners for commercial purposes. If you do not wish this to happen, please send us an email to the following address: email@example.com.
- If you encounter any personal data from other data subjects while visiting our website, you are to refrain from collection, any unauthorized use or any other act that constitutes an infringement of the privacy of the data subject(s) in question. The collector is not responsible in these circumstances.
Article 10 - Data retention
The collected data are used and retained for the duration determined by law.
Article 11 - Cookies
- We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Functional cookies: like session and login cookies to collect session and login information.
- Anonymised Analytic cookies: to obtain information regarding the visits to our website, like numbers of visitors, popular pages and topics. In this way we can adjust our communication and information to the needs of our visitors. We cannot see who visits our sites or from which personal device the visit has taken place.
- Non-anonymised Analytic cookies: to obtain information regarding the visits to our website, like the number of visitors, popular pages and topics. In this way we can adjust our communication and information to the needs of our visitors.
- Tracking Cookies: like advertising cookies that are intended to show relevant advertisements. By using these cookies we may deduce your personal interests. Thus (other) organisations may show you targeted advertisements when you visit their website. Tracking cookies make profiling possible and treat categories of people differently when targeting advertisements. Tracking cookies usually process personal data.
- Specifically, we use the following cookies on our website:
Anonymised Google Analytics (analytical cookie)
Google Analytics (analytical cookie)
Facebook (tracking cookie)
Google Adwords (tracking cookie)
- When you visit our website, cookies from the controller and / or third parties may be installed on your equipment.
- For more information about using, managing and deleting cookies for each electronic device, we invite you to consult the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/onderwerpen/internet-telefoon-tv-en-post / cookies # faq
For more information, please visit Google’s Privacy & Terms site
Article 12 - Imagery and products offered
You cannot derive any rights from the imagery that accompanies any offered product on our website.
Article 13 - Applicable Law
These conditions are governed by Dutch law. The court in the district where the collector has its residency has the sole jurisdiction if any dispute regarding these conditions may arise, save when a legal exception applies.
Article 14 - Contact
For questions, product information or information about the website itself, please contact: S Schoo, firstname.lastname@example.org .